Our Customer Service Policy
At OZPREPAIDCARDS.COM.AU, we are committed to provide you the
best customer service.
As a retailer, we do not have control over the physical phone
system so we can not access your calling log and we can not put
credit back to your card directly without contacting the phone
card company. For faster problem solving, we suggest you to
contact the phone card company. Their customer service numbers
can be found either in our phone card web page or the calling
instruction we sent you via email.
At OZPREPAIDCARDS.COM.AU, we are committed to protecting your
privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process
orders and to enhance your shopping experience.
Information do We Collect
• When you sign up, we require your name, address, date of
birth, electronic-mail and other is optional.
• When you order, we need to know your credit card holder
name, credit card number and expiration date. This allows us to
process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order
status. For the security reason, we do not store your
debit/credit card information electronically.
• We only store the required paper audit trail / information
that are required for our merchant account and those required
for statutory reporting. This will include information that may
be used in the fraudulent use of debit / credit cards. Because
of this we will ask for your debit / credit card details for
• In the interest of security, when you submit your order or
checking your mail/PIN, we need you to enter you password again
• We will send account activate code for you to activate
before you start your second order.
• When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we
may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can
administer the contest and notify winners.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the
information we collect on the site to make shopping at
OZPREPAIDCARDS.COM.AU possible and to enhance your overall
shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your
personal information to others.
Return and Exchange Policy
Our product prepaid phone cards is instantly, Cards/Pins are not
returnable or exchangeable.
Our Problem Solving Time Scale
We constantly try to provide faster customer service to our
• You will receive an email from us within 24 hours after you
submitted your complaints, usually much sooner.
• If you haven't received your PIN or the calling instruction,
we will send it to you again instantly.
• If it's regarding the quality of the phone card or
difficulty to get a good connection, please contract the
customer service of the phone card company.
• We will get all complaints resolved within a week.
How to File a Complaint?
For inaccurate billing or missing minutes on your card, you may
want to contact the phone card issuing company directly for a
faster solution. Their customer service number can be found
either in our phone card webpage or the calling instruction we
sent you via email.
If they are not helpful to resolve the problem, or you have
difficulty to get hold of them, we will be happy to call them on
behalf of you. Please provide the following information to us:
1. The destination number (the number you were trying to reach).
2. Is this a cell phone? Please be reminded that rates to cell
phone are usually much higher, as indicated on our site.
3. After entering the destination number, a voice announced the
minutes available in the card. How many minutes was there before
you started the phone call?
4. Any other information that you feel may be helpful for us
when we contact the phone card issuing company.
Commonly Encountered Problems
Commonly encountered problems with prepaid phone cards
can be categorized as following:
Total minutes in the card is different than you expected - this
is mostly due to
1. You are calling a cellular phone. Some of the phone cards
company we don't have cellular phone rate information, you can
back calculate the rate from the total minutes you get.
2. A rate update by the phone card company (they do have right
to update their rate table without notice).
3. The number you dialed is recognized as another region, or a
cellular phone (some area codes may be mistakenly recognized as
4. If the phone card is 3 minutes rounded, the card will be
deducted by 3 minutes intervals. You may potentially lose up to
3 minutes on the card this way.
Didn't get a good connection, but balance on the phone card got
deducted - This happens very rarely with a couple of our cards.
If you contact the customer service of the phone card issuing
company, they usually add the balance back right away. If this
happens repeatedly, please try it at another time. The phone
card may also have problems for the specific region you call.